Merry Madness 4: healing Merry Madness 4: healing

Yay...

Santa stabbing one man after the other, in the same way, at the same spot. Only the backgrounds change really...

Greymation Greymation

Great!

I checked out this one and colors, and I love them.

You have an unique style!

MorrowDays responds:

glad you liked them!

Mark Vs Tim Mark Vs Tim

Awesome.

Yay random violence with indestructable dudes!

That might have sounded sarcastic, but it wasn't. Awesome movie. You could make it better if the guys (you and your 'friend' :p) would try dodging the bullets too. Like matrix meets star wars meets resident evil meets Van Helsing meets....

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Hard mode is not fun

The game was rather good and all, but goddamn, hard mode was a disappointment. The only thing that made it hard was the fact every enemy had the same amount of health as the boss at the end and drops are so rare it isn't even funny

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Holy crap

I was at day 7 and won 3 million cash, because I got to 81k altitude and my game took like 10 minutes to finish because of all the platforms. Not to mention the magnet sucks in all the money.

Pretty good, but it shouldn't be so easy to win. With maxed magnet, radar, some rockets and a decent band, you can easily got to 80k+, the only reason I stopped was because I was getting bored of the run.

Parasite X Parasite X

Not bad

But my overall complaints:

Upgrades don't seem to do anything. You might want to buff those up, because the costs are ridiculiously high, for a non-noticable effect

Also, kinda boring, stuff like temporary boost and white blood cells would be cool. Also, a way to add more buddies.